UPWALL CLIMBING WILL CEASE OPERATIONS TEMPORARILY FROM 22 JULY-18 AUGUST 2021 IN ACCORDANCE TO THE LATEST PHASE 2 (HEIGHTENED ALERT) MEASURES.
Further Stricter Safe Management Measures For Sport And Physical Exercise & Activity (effective 14th June 2021)
Latest updates of COVID-19 directives from the Ministry of Health (MOH) Singapore.
Implementations of enhanced measures in order to curb the transmission of COVID-19 within the community. We seek your cooperation to follow these guidelines for everyone to enjoy a safe climbing environment.
1. Entry & Gym Capacity into Upwall Climbing:
– Use of TraceTogether App for SafeEntry before entering Upwall Climbing is compulsory.
– Masks to be kept on at all times even during your climb.
– Sanitise your hands before entering the gym.
– Take your temperature before entering the gym.
– Climb on alternate lanes only.
– Physical distancing of 2 metres between individuals and 3 metres between groups must be maintained.
– All climbers to stick to their chosen 2h climbing time slots. To prevent intermingling of climbers between timeslots, there will be no extension of timeslots.
– Gym Capacity increased to 18 pax per timeslot.
-Classes/programmes for adults above 18 will resume on 14 June 2021 onwards, in groups of maximum 5 pax, including the instructor.
-Classes/programmes for youths 18 years and below will resume on 21 June 2021 onwards, in groups of maximum 5 pax, including the instructor.
– Youths 18 and under can still climb via regular gym entry.
– Youths 12 and under require parental supervision to enter the gym in a ratio of 1 adult to 4 youths.
– Accompanying parents/guardians will have to pay for a gym entry pass, and book for a slot.
– Group activities must be confined to no more than 5 individuals; groups of 5 pax are not to intermingle before, during and after the class.
– Customers are to purchase a pass: with existing multi-passes or pre-paid passes on our website, before booking to confirm their reservation.
2. Day Passes, Multi-Pass holders & change in Climbing Time Slots:
– Bookings to be made online to secure a climbing slot.
– Expiry date for all packages purchased on 16th May or earlier (multi-pass and class bundles) to be extended by 2 months.
– Time Slots for EVERYDAY: 0930-1130, 1145-1345, 1400-1600, 1615-1815, 1830-2030, 2045-2245
*Head to our social media platforms for the latest updates on timeslots.
Capacity of existing classes will be return to a maximum of 4 pax per instructor:
– What’s UP? (1h)
– What’s UP? (2h)
The following classes will resume 21 June 2021 onwards, with a max. capacity of 4 pax to 1 instructor:
– SNCS Level 1
– SNCS Level 2
– Psych UP!
– Rock UP!
-What’s UP? (1h)
-What’s UP? (2h)
– Youth Classes